This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Blue Hound Incorporated (“company”, “we”, “us”). This privacy notice applies to information collected through our company websites or via other direct contact with you. This privacy notice addresses the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We have access to and/or collect the following personal information that:
- you provide to us at the time you sign up for our products / services.
- you communicate to us during the delivery of our products / services.
- you provide us for the delivery of service updates or marketing material.
- you explicitly consent to us collecting during the delivery of services.
We may also collect other technical information such as:
- your IP address and the date/time you visited our website.
- this information will only be used for security and quality assurance purposes.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as age and postal code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our products and services.
Links / Embedded Content
Our websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of external sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use Google Analytics to understand how our users interact with our products and services. For more information on how Google collects your information and how to opt-out, you can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you (as permitted by law).
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Cancel any products / services you are subscribed to.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information to our company, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of our website addresses.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This website is located within Ontario, Canada and is subject to Canadian law.
Backups of your personal information may be stored off premises to ensure redundancy. These backups of your personal information are stored in a securely encrypted environment and is located in the United States.
Blue Hound Inc. may store your personal information outside of Canada. Your personal information may be subject to the laws of the country in which it is stored. Blue Hound Inc. currently utilizes third party products and/or services headquartered in the United States and Australia.